Saturday, March 10, 2007

HELLO~AmerikaJinMusume


AmerikaJinMusume


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My name is CHELSEA.
I'm 16 years young.
I live in Florida.
I'm homeschooled.
I love jpop & kpop.
I love watching movies,
singing, dancing, and drawing.
Woah. Super exciting.
Or not. I'm really bad at talking.
I have a terrible time trying to express myself.
Maybe I'll get better if I practice here? YEA~
I like this color. It's ugly♥
Ugly things deserve to be loved too.
Yeah so anyway. I'd like to post rants and ramblings,
as well as Music Video, Song, TV, and Movie reviews.
I don't think anyone really cares what i think about them.
It would be fun to talk about it anyway.
Usually I talk to people like Rachael,
And she doesn't have to answer anything I say.
She understands that I'm by myself so so so much
that I need to say everything sometimes.
That doesn't make sense. Oh well.
So yeah~this is a perfect way to talk to myself
but feel satisfied because I said it. Or something.

I guess I'll post my videos and pictures here too.
That'll be hot.
Something about me:
I obsess over things very easily.
And for long periods of time.
For the past year its been Hello! Project.
But very lately, its been...
Corey Haim.
ok so i love that name.
He was a huge star in the mid 80's - early 90's.
Beautiful boy, really.
He got into drugs and got fat for like a year.
But now hes hot again.
to me anyway.
And I'm one of his 7 fans left in this universe.
Therefore, theres a very good chance
That we'll date.
HAHA kidding.
I'm not really *obsessed* with him.
I just think he's ADORABLE.
And his movies are really good.

19 year age differences are nothing these days.




5 Comments:

At March 10, 2007 at 9:01 PM, Blogger Manna (tookmytime) + ChelseA (amerikajinmusume) said...

CHELSEA'S SO HOT. GO GO GO HIROMI.

 
At March 11, 2007 at 5:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOD HOME GIRL YOU ARE ONLINE MOLESTATION ;D love it!

 
At April 3, 2007 at 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you posted about how you like different type of music. We need more people like you. You seem like a very interesting person. My AIM is timc64 I would like to talk to you. But of course that's up to you. ;-)

 
At April 6, 2007 at 5:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe you like Corey Haim ? Did you break into your mothers video collection ? I guess Corey will have to wait a couple of years to date you legally, I watched your videos on youtube. Just checking out your blog.

 
At April 6, 2007 at 11:17 AM, Blogger Manna (tookmytime) + ChelseA (amerikajinmusume) said...

Nahh my mom didn't know who corey haim was. That's not her generation.

Only 1 year till he can date me leaglly, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home